Sunday, March 23, 2008

Wepon of Mass Disruption


My family just managed to become the coolest house in the street. My sisters boyfriend just bought this projector home from a garage sale at a local university the other day. Its able to produce an image nearly up to 4m long! Meaning good times ahead for some home cinema fun, and of course many hours playing what ever Playstation game I can get my hands on. Just imagine Gran Turismo or Grand Theft Auto booming out... Ahhh I can't wait! Of course any one about is invited to experience it, well until we have to go out and buy a new bulb anyway. Then I think it could be off line for a while...

Anyway, hoping to put a bit of work on here soon, I get a new tablet this week so some serious PShop action is taking place from 8pm onwards 5 days a week for sure!

No comments: