Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Missing in Action

Unfortunately my own computer has caught the flu as of last week. So now it has a virus awww.... So while its in computer hospital under inspection and having surgery, I have been stuck with my backup which I think was made before a Commodore 64. Making it hard to to really complete any images. But I can still thankfully play Tetris!
So anyway some more stuff will be posted later this week. I am also working on a small range of T-Shirts, which have been a load of fun and I'll post a link in the coming weeks about that. But in the meantime here are some cool sites that have been rocking my world down here for the past couple of weeks. Hope you find them interesting as well.
-Hip Stuff
The Hundreds
- I wanna be Cool Stuff
Uncrate
- Music Stuff
Pitchforkmedia
- Think Stuff
Instructables
- Stuff I want to do 30 years from now. What an adventure!
Melbourne to London
- Gundam Stuff!
Fichtenfoo.com

Music this week would be by Junior Boys

No comments: