Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Aus.Car

A render of a project I am working on in Alias at the moment. Kinda like a proportion study for a future Australian sedan. Been a lot of talk here at home on where the local automotive industry is heading and ways it can keep itself relvent. Thought it would be interesting to have a design take on this. Stay Tuned...



BTW > For some musical intrigue try Crystal Castle > Hot!
> LeMans was a load of fun to watch this year too. Well as much fun as can be had out of watching a 24hr race (I didn't watch the whole thing)! I think the Audi still looks the coolest racecar in the event so well resolved. For cool quirkiness I think for the Dome car is the one, it reminds of a racecar designed by Manga artists. But for an awesome color scheme (Gulf colours) along with its very muscular and aggressive look, this year the Aston had the complete package. But I just love motorsport nostalgia.

No comments: